This week, so many things fell into my lap that I could be grateful for. What are you grateful for?
1. The weather started to get a wee bit warmer. Like, now it’s 46 degrees out! Whoo, time for my pretty purple coat!
Black puffy parka, I hate you and I hope you are gone forever!
2. Nicole Perry was nice enough to notice my crazy recipe for Mexican Brussels Sprouts and brave enough to post it on the front page of Popsugar. I hope I didn’t make your mouth pucker too much or set your tongue on fire! Thanks for taking a chance on me.
3. Mr. Hot and Spicy is turning 31 tomorrow which means that he is once again older than I am. Good. I prefer to be the young one in this relationship.
4. Best of all, we get to go away for his birthday. His choice? DOGFISH HEAD BREWERY! We’re driving down to Delaware for the weekend to tour the brewery, sample beer, walk on the beach, eat, drink more and be merry.
5. A couple days at a brewery is a great reason to break out the cookbook that my brother-in-law gave me for Christmas. Some people have a gift for gift giving and this man has it! Hundreds of gastro-pub worthy food inspired by great beer!
As we wrap up the week, I really want to know… What are YOU grateful for this week?